- For the first time all season, the Miami Heat's Big Trio did not score a single point in a game (primarily because they didn't play), yet the Heat still secured a victory against the Toronto Raptors to close out the regular season.
- Mike Bibby was the only starter that played, scoring a seven points in 16 minutes. The remaining 90 points of Miami's 97 were produced by Heat reserves.
- Eddie House recorded a career-high 35 points in 45 minutes, leading the Heat in scoring, followed by Juwan Howard and his 18-point showing.
- Other notable stats include Jamaal Magloire's 19 rebounds and Mario Chalmers' 13 assists.
- With Miami's first playoff game on Saturday versus the Philadelphia Sixers (at 3:30 PM on ABC), this kind of performance could not have come at a better time.
- On a side note, Toronto fans showed some love for Chris Bosh by chanting "We Want Bosh" during the second half of Wednesday's game. Unfortunately, the Heat did not grant their request and kept Bosh on the bench all game.
Prediction: Bulls win series 4-1.
Miami (2) will host Philadelphia (7).
Prediction: Heat sweep series 4-0.
Boston (3) will host New York (6).
Prediction: Celtics sweep series 4-0.
And Orlando (4) will host Atlanta (5).
Prediction: Orlando wins series 4-3.