- The Marlins offered Dan Uggla a four-year, $48 million contract today, only to be turned down.
- The Fish are shocked by Uggla's move and his future with the team is now uncertain.
- There is a possibility Florida renegotiates with Uggla for a slightly higher price.
- Following Sunday afternoon's 26-10 loss in Baltimore, the Dolphins are 4-4 midway through the season.
- Chad Henne threw three interceptions for the second time this season and failed to make a touchdown versus the Ravens.
- The Dolphins head back home for a two-game homestand versus the Tennessee Titans and Chicago Bears.
- The possibility of Erick Dampier joining Miami is alive once again after the deal with Houston fell through.
- The Heat jump back into action tomorrow night as the Utah Jazz fly into Miami.
- Miami's record stands at 5-2, which places them third in their division (Atlanta and Orlando are first and second, respectively).