Here are the current standings:
- Philadelphia Phillies (26-17)
- Atlanta Braves (23-21)
- Florida Marlins (23-22)
- Washington Nationals (23-22)
- New York Mets (22-23)
- Dan Uggla is entering the homestand hitting six homeruns in the last ten games, coupled with 12 RBIs in the process.
- Look out for Josh Johnson to continue his dominant ways as he has a season ERA of 2.43 with a record of 5-1. He has given up only one run in the last three starts.
- Hanley Ramirez has been sporadic with his hitting as of late, but still has time to return to his batting championship form. Despite the volatile performances, Ramirez has a .299 batting average for the season.
- The month of May has been a roller coaster for Ricky Nolasco as he is 2-2 in four starts with 14 runs allowed in that stretch, eight of which came last start against the Chicago White Sox. Inconsistency may still be present in his next few starts.
- Ronny Paulino has been the Fish's secret weapon against lefty pitchers as he posts a .348 batting average, .375 on base percentage and .543 slugging percentage against left-handers. This can come in handy in the Phillies series when the Marlins face Jamie Moyer and Cole Hamels.