- The Miami Dolphins officially signed G Richie Incognito to a one-year deal worth approximately $1 million. Incognito will compete for a job as a starter on the offensive line.
- The Dolphins must now deal with Incognito's questionable past, which has generated negative press towards the 26-year old player in previous seasons.
- The Miami Heat faltered to the San Antonio Spurs Tuesday night at the American Airlines Arena, falling behind early and failing to mount a valiant comeback in the second half.
- The Heat currently hold the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference, only behind the sixth seed Charlotte due to tie breaker reasons and 2.5 games behind fifth seed Milwaukee. There are 14 games left in the regular season for Miami.
- Recent Florida Marlins acquisition Derrick Turnbow injured his shoulder in the eighth inning of Tuesday's spring training game versus the Washington Nationals. An MRI is scheduled to be performed today.
- Word from the Marlins camp is that the injury will require surgery, setting back Turnbow's debut as a Marlin in the regular season. Turnbow's reaction to the injury was grim as he felt it could potentially end his MLB career.