January 13, 2010
- After injuring his wrist late in the first quarter on Monday night's game versus the Utah Jazz, Dwyane Wade may miss tonight's game against the Golden State Warriors. His status is questionable.
- The season has not reach the halfway point yet, but rumors about a LeBron-Wade pairing continue to arise.
- Michael Beasley is steadily improving and is "coming of age" this season as his stats increase and maturity grows. Well along in his substance-abuse program, Beasley aims at staying sober on day at a time.
- The Heat find themselves at an even .500 record, 18-18, with three games left in their West Coast road trip.
- Miami is ranked 24th in points per game and 19th in opponents points per game. Clearly the team must improve on both ends of the court.
- The Heat are still rank in the top ten in opponents field goal percentage, holding opponents to 44.9% from the field.
- Against the Warriors, Miami break even at 21-21 in all-time match-ups, but swept the series 2-0 last season.
- In games played in Golden State, the Heat are 8-13 all-time.